|Principal Consultant is needed to perform the following duties:
- Recommend improvements to existing or planned production processes.
- Review procedures, such as distribution or inventory management, to ensure maximum efficiency or minimum cost.
- Maintain databases of logistics, inventory, and production information.
- Interpret data on logistics, materials elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation.
- Support shipping schedules to consolidate loads, maximize vehicle usage, or limit the movement of empty vehicles or containers.
- Prepare reports on factors involving logistics, production factors, and worker performance measures.
- Support and maintain models for industrial processes, such as cost estimating and demand forecasting.
- Compute reporting metrics, such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or inventory turns