Provide an overview of the role, including job scope/responsibilities, impact, decision authority, problem-solving, level of influence, etc.
This role is responsible for the successful management of specific programs and overall support to implement and execute assigned business objectives in a timely manner and within budget. The Junior Associate of Project Management will oversee the lifecycle of assigned projects and will be responsible for driving said projects and initiatives from start to finish.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages small and medium scale projects for multiple clients/brands.
• Develops detailed project plans and timelines.
• Maintains and updates all project plan documentation from initiation through execution to close-out.
• Accurately identifies and mitigates project risks, forecasts development timelines and budgets accordingly.
• Coordinates day-to-day project tasks with assigned teams.
• Proactively and independently solve problems and identifies opportunities for improvement.
• Effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards, while ensuring project timelines are met.
• Facilitates communication between 3rd party vendors and internal staff.
• Participates in client presentations and proposals by preparing project budgets and related materials.
Bachelor’s degree required in relevant field – Science Degree Preferred.
Company / Industry Related Knowledge:
1+ years of current Pharma/biotech/CRO/CMO experience preferred.
Job Specific Competencies:
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong computer and analytical skills.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret information from various sources. Strong problem-solving abilities.
• Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office Skills.
• Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills.
• Superior communication (spoken and written) skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.